Hexidine Skin Disinfectant Spray
Hexidine is an alcohol based skin and wound cleanser and is suitable for use when an injury needs to be cleaned and no clean water is available such as in the pitch or at any sports venue where injury may occur.
Just some examples of who Hexidene can help
An alcohol-based skin and wound cleanser for use prior to:
- Dressing injured or broken skin with minor cuts and grazes.
- Conducting simple medical procedures such as injections.
- Wound repair being performed on skin.
- Conducting podiatry procedures on feet.
- Conducting non medical procedures such as tattooing.
How it Works
Simply spray the area requiring disinfectant with the substance.
70ml aerosol – Easy to store in paramedic sports bag or in First Aid kit.
This product is just €4.80 a small price to pay when compared to what it can do for you…So be Prepared! …BUY NOW.