Construction Industry Federation Safety Week Starts 23rd October 2017
Don’t Miss Out On the Construction Industry Federation Safety Week October 2017
For the week starting on the 23rd October 2017 the CIF are Promoting another Safety Week.
As an Irish company that supplies First Aid & Hygiene products to many Irish Companies operating in the construction sector we are delighted to bring this safety week initiative to the attention of our readers online, and we ask you all to support this great initiative.
The property market in Ireland might have been almost in hibernation for a few years but with a significant shortage of property in the Irish market in general it is quite clear that the Construction Sector in Ireland will rebound to being a really important one in our society.
To quote the CIF in so far as safety is concerned in Ireland-
“Employers and workers have invested time and money to drive improvements, endeavoring to ensure all workers can work safely on construction projects in Ireland. Construction Safety Week is an opportunity to take stock of safety procedures and work together to drive home the positive safety message.”
Some Screengrabs & To Learn More Click the button below.
Construction Safety Week October 2017 – Mission
Our collective mission for Construction Safety Week 2017 is to partner together to;
- Reduce accidents on construction sites in Ireland
- Increase awareness of the importance of being committed to safety & health … every day
- Inspiring all of us to share best practices and to work together to strengthen our industry’s safety culture
- Celebrating the safety achievements to date
We Would remind You That We Stock a Wide Range of First Aid Products That are a Must For Safety in the Workplace
First Aid saves lives & helps prevent many injuries from becoming more serious. Anyone serious about health and safety should have a stock of first aid supplies.
Our Sister Site Offers a Wide range of Hygiene & Safety Products
Trackbacks and pingbacks
No trackback or pingback available for this article.
Incentives To Shop Online
- We in Fairfield Nursing Home recommend the services of Ted Kelleher. He has been one of our main suppliers for the last 14 years. He has always provided an efficient reliable service to the nursing Home even in an emergency situation. All his products are of the highest quality and keenly priced.Ann Russell
- Here in Boston Scientific Cork we have been using Ted Kelleher First Aid and Hygiene for more than 10 years as our sole first aid supplier. They have consistently provided a first-class service in maintaining our routine requirements and responding when we have had nonstandard requests.Seamus Gethins
- Ted Kelleher First Aid & Hygiene Supplies have been suppliers of mine for the past 15 years. The quality of their stock is second to none & very competitively priced. Conor in the office, is a pleasure to deal with and will source any supplies required if they don’t stock them.Roy Collins
- I have found Ted and his staff to be extremely diligent, caring and most importantly, trust-worthy, They pride themselves on their organisational abilities and no request is deemed too demanding. Price-wise, Ted’s company is extremely competitive.Seamus O’Connor